[c-nsp] Why would there be local ip address in my BGP routing table?

a. rahman isnaini r.sutan risnaini at indo.net.id
Thu Nov 13 22:33:53 EST 2008

It's not local block.. actually it's public ip address block & belong to
US Dept. of Agriculture.

OrgName:    U.S. Dept. of Agriculture - ARS
OrgID:      UDAA-2
Address:    Agricultural Research Service
Address:    Plant Sciences Institute
Address:    Alternate Crops and Systems Laboratory
Address:    Bldg.001 Room 342
Address:    10300 Baltimore Avenue
City:       Beltsville
StateProv:  MD
PostalCode: 20707
Country:    US

NetRange:   192.100.146.0 - 192.100.146.255
CIDR:       192.100.146.0/24
NetName:    ARS-GRIN
NetHandle:  NET-192-100-146-0-1
Parent:     NET-192-0-0-0-0