[c-nsp] Maximum amount of HSRP sessions - NPE-G1

Mathew Cameron mathew.cameron at soulaustralia.com.au
Fri Nov 14 20:35:00 EST 2008

Guys

I am trying to design a failsafe solution for a large amount of customers. The solution is plain ethernet and i was plannning to use 3750-12s switches as a router. However I read the Data Sheet from cisco and found out that it only support 32 HSRP links. I have tried to get the same information regarding the NPE-G1 and have turned up empty. Does anyone know what the maximum amount of HSRP links are on the G1? I think 32 might be a little too restrictive.

Many Thanks

Mat