[c-nsp] downloads broken?

raymondh (NSP) raymondh.nsp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 12:16:09 EST 2008

I think they're doing some migration.
Use the new download area. I'm able to download the releases via the
new Download area.
I've managed to download the images via the new download area but not
via the conventional web navigation for IOS downloads.

Managed to use wget to fetch from the direct url http://download-sj.cisco.com/swc/esd/02/crypto/3DES/280829702/contract/s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI.bin
  (E.g.)

It's quite crappy where you'll have to get the direct link and use
some other boxes to do the fetching as well... it's extremely tiring.

zzz.

--raymondh