[c-nsp] Cisco 3620 with WIC-1ADSL cards

Nick Voth nvoth at estreet.com
Fri Nov 21 10:56:12 EST 2008

Hello guys,

I am trying to get a 3620 configured with 4 of the WIC-1ADSL cards. I have
gone through the "Software Adviser" on the Cisco site to see if it might
give me any clues as to what carrier card, (NM-1E2W, NM-1FE2W, etc), would
work. None of them seem to allow me to choose the ADSL WIC cards once I add
them to the base 3620 configuration.

I had heard that the NM-1FE2W and the NM-2W would work, but there too, I
don't get the options to choose the ADSL WIC cards in the Software Adviser.

Anyone have the WIC-1ADSL cards working in a 3620 chassis?

Thanks,

-Nick Voth