[c-nsp] Windows server hangs connected to 3750

Sigurbjörn Birkir Lárusson sigurbjornl at vodafone.is
Wed Nov 26 09:52:27 EST 2008

One issue I've seen with 2003R2 is that it implemented Chimney (TCP checksum
offloading) by default which has caused us endless grief with really bad TCP
performance.  It seems network drivers shipped with 2003R2 were not really
ready for this chance and many of them perform very badly even under little
TCP load.

You can try

netsh int ip set chimney disable

To turn it off and see if the situation improves

BR,
Sibbi