[c-nsp] Extremely slow performing show running-config

Jason Koh jason.koh at webvisions.com
Wed Oct 1 22:41:06 EDT 2008

Hi all

Thanks for all the replies.

1) My total network consist of some 100 vlans. I don't think that's a lot
right?

2) parser cache can be configured on the router, but it doesn't seem to have
any effect. It's still about 7-10 minutes long

3) After some investigation I found that show running config interface
<interface> is at its usual speed (ie, instantaneous). Not sure why this one
works.

4) What do you mean by switching back to non-modular IOS?

/Jason