[c-nsp] Cat 3750 StackMaster Selection considerations

Michel Grossenbacher pashtuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:32:56 EDT 2008

Thanks guys for your answers.
What Peter wrote is actually what I was thinking about, having a sane
numbering is more important than knowing which switch is the master. I dont
see any benefit in selecting a Stack Master manually in our environment
since we have the same feature sets on every switch. Complex was probably
the wrong word for it, but having to care about that the stack master is
booted within the 20sec time frame for the election and otherwise have to
reboot the "new" stack master is nothing I really want to care about.
Thank you again

best regards

Michel