[c-nsp] BGP route flap damping

Tue Oct 7 07:40:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your opinion on the disabling of damping as a BCP.
Yes, this is something that we've taken into consideration.

However, route flap damping is still in use in a number of networks out there.
Thus, we would like to obtain feedback on how the damping of a flap by
a transit provider may affect our connectivity.

Thanks once again for your opinion.

Ang Kah Yik (bangky) - http://blog.bangky.net