[c-nsp] Route View Router Config

Mike Johnson harbor235 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:34:36 EDT 2008

Could be any router with AAA authentication and authorization specifying a
seperate
login for this activity as well as defining a seperate priviledge level and
command authorization
with a limited command set(show ip bgp summ, show ip route, etc .... Pretty
straifght forward,
however, I agree it would best to implement this on a router specific for
this task, some older router
that could take a full feed

mike j