[c-nsp] Route View Router Config

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Oct 8 14:19:46 EDT 2008

Thanks.... I believe I may have not quite explained it properly what I was
looking at.... got some offline replies but they were not what I'm after...

Have a spare router that I was going to fire up and make reachable via
telnet - this router was going to talk iBGP to our core routers

I was hoping someone had a config they could share for this router - from a
security perspective and command levels primarily.... understand the BGP
part ;)

Thanks,

Paul