[c-nsp] Cisco 877 DSL Sync issue

d lists dlists95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 16:58:15 EDT 2008

Anyone have any experience getting the Cisco 877 to (not) sync with a Covad
DSL circuit?   I've tried the built-in firmware in 12.4(15)Tx, along with
several versions of the external firmware (3.0.10, 3.0.33, 2.6.4).  I've
tried hard setting the DSL mode, along with trying a different router and no
luck.  DSL will not sync up with the Cisco.  I've tried a Netopia  & Siemens
and things sync up no problem.
I'm in the process of opening a TAC case & gathering whatever information
I'll need from Covad (DSLAM type, firmware, port settings etc.) , but
figured I'd ping the list to see if anyone else has ran into this while I
wait.
Thanks!

-dlists