[c-nsp] OK, what is a cheap and dirty hack to test a port

Luan Nguyen luan at netcraftsmen.net
Wed Oct 15 10:57:18 EDT 2008

They claimed they don't provide clocking on point to point circuit...not
even for testing sake!  We did played around with both side getting network
timing, with switching the side providing clocking, with both going
internal...etc, but nothing worked.  It only works for some hours after they
break in the circuit for testing.

Luan Nguyen
Chesapeake NetCraftsmen, LLC.
www.NetCraftsmen.net