[c-nsp] Cisco Quality of Service Manager

Mike Louis MLouis at nwnit.com
Mon Oct 20 08:57:52 EDT 2008

Does anyone on this list have any experience with the Cisco Quality of Service Manager? Are there any other products out there in the same wheelhouse that you would recommend? I have a customer that is looking to manage 55 remote site QOS policies for a large voice rollout. They need something that will automate the process. We can do this with scripts and open source but I would rather not do this from a support standpoint. Any thoughts on the best way to approach this? They are planning on making changes pretty often to the policies as they roll out more and more VOIP and other cisco gear.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Note: This message and any attachments is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is non-public, proprietary, legally privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender immediately by telephone or return email and destroy or delete this message along with any attachments immediately.