[c-nsp] WCS on CentOS?

Loughlin, Daniel J. dloughlin at otc.fsu.edu
Mon Oct 20 13:45:55 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this will help, but try altering your
/etc/redhat-release (yes, centos has such a thing) file to say redhat
version 5 instead of centos version 5 before you install the WCS and see
if you can trick it into installing.  Change it back to Centos, when you
are done installing it.

I'm not sure about the exact text that goes in a Redhat 5.x
/etc/redhat-release.  You can look on a redhat 5.x box for an example...

Good luck,
-Danny