[c-nsp] How to match local IP address?

Grzegorz Janoszka Grzegorz at Janoszka.pl
Tue Oct 21 17:52:54 EDT 2008

David Prall wrote:
> How are the connected prefixes getting into BGP?
> Is it redis connected, network statements, or redis of IGP?
> Should be able to set a community via route-map on a redistribution, I've
> never tried NO-EXPORT though.

Is the below possible?

route-map redistribute-connected permit 10
  match ip address prefix-list ABC
  set community no-export
!
router bgp XYZ
  redistribute connected subnets route-map redistribute-connected

Is it possible to set the bgp community in the redistribute route-map?
Will this community be sent to the transit (of course if not overwritten
by peer outgoing route-map)? Someone tried such setup?

--
Grzegorz Janoszka