[c-nsp] How to match local IP address?

Marko Milivojevic markom at markom.info
Wed Oct 22 13:44:08 EDT 2008

> i believe the OP wants to advertise these prefixes to his eBGP neighbors
> w/ no-export set. this way, his provider(s) have the more specifics for
> each site and his larger prefix is advertised to the world at large.
>
> ``A Framework for Inter-Domain Route Aggregation''
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2519.txt
>
> hence, NO_EXPORT must be set on the outbound route-map of the neighbors.
> the OP could tag the routes or add his own local community and use an
> outbound route-map to set NO_EXPORT on the announced prefix.

Oh, right. I didn't quite get that from his messages, but that's
easily done. In that case, he will just have to use some locally
significant community of his choice on the redistributed routes. On
eBGP sessions, he would "translate" these into no-export. If he sets
no-export as I suggested, these won't be exported to eBGP...

--
Marko
CCIE #18427 (SP)