[c-nsp] ospf network type

Brian Spade bitkraft at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 01:32:28 EDT 2008

Thanks Mark, that thread was very useful and answered my questions.  My
question stemmed from an insight into the best practice for this type of
topology.

Putting aside having to add additional commands for your OSPF configuration,
the only advantage I see of changing the network type from broadcast to
point-to-point is quicker OSPF adjacencies.  So all-in-all, it probably
doesn't make too much of a difference changing the default network type for
this topology.

/b