[c-nsp] OSPF over PPPoATM

Ben Steele ben.steele at internode.on.net
Sun Oct 26 07:06:20 EDT 2008

What does an ospf debug show on the 2800 side? I've had issues before with DSL ospf and mis-matched network types due to the point-to-multipoint type of relationship you get with an LNS/client, does putting a /30 on the link make any difference? I think the debug is going to be the one that tells the story, if you don't even see hello's then you probably have something blocking it in between.

Ben