[c-nsp] ctr+break sequence and Cisco 3500

snort bsd snortbsd at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 28 20:23:53 EDT 2008

Hi all:

I might not have done hundreds times but certainly did a lot of times. But not this time. trying to breaking a cisco 3550 since lost password. I tried sequence of "ctrl+break" but not working for me. it just reboots back to normal working status. Then I just tried "ctrl+b" and not working either. checked with Cisco web page and I don't see anything special. Did i miss something here or just this Cisco 3550 has something special for password recovery?

Thanks

      Search 1000's of available singles in your area at the new Yahoo!7 Dating. Get Started http://au.dating.yahoo.com/?cid=53151&pid=1011