[c-nsp] Bulk Cisco Device Prep

Mathias Spoerr mathias.spoerr at at.ibm.com
Wed Oct 29 17:49:07 EDT 2008

Hi,

I wrote a small tool, called wktools, which can do this. It's for Windows
and free. You can download it at www.spoerr.org/wktools
The configs are generated out of a template and a csv file with all the
variable data.
For an example please take a look at the Tutorial section on the website.
(http://spoerr.org/wktools/tut.htm)
It can also handle templates with varaible length, i.e. an object-group
which has a different number of entries on each firewall.

Mathias