[c-nsp] RES: Cisco Catalyst 6513 IOS version

Pete S. pshuleski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 23:15:13 EDT 2008

We've been running a mix od SXF, and SXH (un)fortunately.

SXF is pretty solid.  If you don't have any features(like VPN,
adjust-mss specifically), or modules which require an SXH train(i.e.
6716) I'd suggest you stick with safe harbor SXF.

The biggest running issue I have with SXH, is not containing the ISSU
capability in the non-modular flavor.  Modular still makes me nervous
for production.

 --Pete