[c-nsp] RES: Cisco Catalyst 6513 IOS version

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Tue Sep 2 02:27:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 11:15:13PM -0400, Pete S. wrote:
> The biggest running issue I have with SXH,

My biggest issues are:

  - no BFD on SVIs (worked fine in SXF)

  - the BGP ghost bug is back :-(
    (SXH3 regularily forgets to send withdraws to iBGP peers if a prefix
    completely disappears.  During the course of 4 weeks, I have observed
    it twice, once for IPv4 and once for IPv6, without actually *looking*
    for it - so it's likely happening much more often)

The thing I like most about SXH is the reworked mls netflow architecture
where you only fill up netflow TCAM for those interfaces that you really
want to see, and not "for all interfaces and the collector has to filter".

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de