[c-nsp] Need pointers for configuring NAT on 1841

Scott Granados gsgranados at comcast.net
Wed Sep 3 14:31:13 EDT 2008

I have a DSL loop provisioned as follows.  Via PPPOE I'm assigned a /30
that's allocated from unrouted addresses.  I then am routed a public pool
/29 in length via the /30.

I'm using a Cisco 1841 with a WIC-1-ADSL card and 2 ethernet ports.  On one
of the LAN ports I have the /29.  (This works)  I'd like to set up nat on
the other LAN port and I would assume that I would use one of my addresses
from my /29 for the translation.  I have the following config but can't
figure out the NAT portion to add or find good examples via google.  Any
pointers would be appreciated or better still a pointer that could take me
through the fundimentals (assuming my config will work at all).

Thank you
Scott

ip dhcp pool lan

   network 192.168.13.0 255.255.255.0