[c-nsp] latest stable...

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Thu Sep 4 00:05:22 EDT 2008

Hey folks,
It's been awhile but I have run into a strange set of BGP bugs, and the worst is on SUP 720 running 12.2(18)SXD7
CSCef01705 <http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCef01705&from=summary>  CSCsc36517 <http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCsc36517&from=summary>

Now for the question-with these 2 bugs, and the other 389 BGP relate bugs on this release-what are all of you having the best success on for a sup 720 on a 7606?

How about an NPE-G1 on a 7206?

I'd like to go ahead an upgrade both of these 2 boxes in a carefully planned manner since they are the internet facing BGP speakers for a medium sized network...
And minimize the down time....

Any and all ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jim McBurnett