[c-nsp] Configure Backup Radius Server

Rhino Lists isplists at duracom.net
Wed Sep 10 15:33:03 EDT 2008

I have a 7206 terminating DSL connections currently I only have it pointed
to my primary RADIUS server.  I am now wanting to also point it to my backup
RADIUS server for the obvious reasons.  I have the following in mind:

radius-server dead-criteria time 5 tries 4

radius-server host aaa.bbb.ccc.5 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

radius-server host aaa.bbb.ccc.6 auth-port 1812 acct-port 1813

radius-server deadtime 1

With this current config how long can the primary be down or will it always
try the secondary when the primary is down?