[c-nsp] ME3750 Shaping

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Fri Sep 12 09:58:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,
Does anyone know if the ME3750 can do egress shaping of a particular queue to a limit of >40Mb/s?  If so, any examples anyone can share?  The goal is to not only police on ingress at a certain limit (25M, 50M, 75M), but also to egress shape at the same limit.  I've got the inbound policing just fine, but it seems that the method I found to shape will only do a limit of about 40-50Mb/s.  I need to do this on not only non-ES routed ports, but also on non-ES ports that have two VLANs assigned to them, one of which is rate-limited/shaped and one that has WRR with priority queuing.

Thanks,
evt