[c-nsp] Dreaded FIB Exception on Sup2

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Sun Sep 14 21:07:26 EDT 2008

I got curious last week when I saw this thread.  From my (AS 26296)
point of view, there aren't a whole lot of routes in the /25 to /29
range, maybe a couple hundred total when I looked at it last week.   The
/24s were huge, about 142,000.  I'm curious how many of those /24s are
covered by larger aggregates.  Might be a fun experiment figuring out a
safe way to filter those.  Probably involve AS path length, maybe RIR
allocations.

Chuck