[c-nsp] 3750ME-7609 ES interface problem

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Sep 16 10:26:09 EDT 2008

I currently have a 3750ME connected via one of its ES interfaces to a
6509 on one of the OSM (GE-WAN) interfaces and things work fine.
However, when I try to connect the other ES port on the same 3750ME to
a 7609 GigE interface the port won't come up. What is strange is that
the 3750ME shows the port as up/up, but the 7609 shows it as down/
down. Interestingly, if I shut the 7609 port the 3750's port then goes
down as well.

What am I missing?

-Matt