[c-nsp] Check bandwidth on router

Brad Henshaw brad.henshaw at qcn.com.au
Wed Sep 17 01:02:44 EDT 2008

Wilkinson, Alex wrote:

> Why on earth is [ttcp] a hidden command I wonder ?

It's an unsupported command. If only Cisco would remove (not just
hide) other unsupported commands across the various platforms.

I've seen the performance of ttcp vary across platforms and IOS
versions - in some instances it demonstrates inconsistent and low
throughput where no such problem really exists, so don't assume
the results from ttcp run from routers/switches are necessarily
accurate or rely on the results for fault diagnosis.

Regards,
Brad