[c-nsp] IOS requested for a lab (I know, this is an incorrect email for the list but I can't find it, I need it for a lab at home)

luismi asturluismi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 16:16:59 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I was thinking to write another subject but I prefer to be direct.
I am looking for c3620-is-mz.12.1-5.YB4, it is not available at
cisco.com, and it is the only one which fits with the ram and the flash
of my 3620 with support for a WIC ADSL.

I just want that IOS to run a ADSL WIC at home and try some configs.
I know that the IOS will hace a lot of bugs, but I don't mind, is just
for my experiments at home :D

I hope that someone at the list can give me a hand with this