[c-nsp] IOS requested for a lab (I know, this is an incorrect email for the list but I can't find it, I need it for a lab at home)

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Sep 29 01:33:55 EDT 2008

It is so rediculously easy to add ram to a 3620 you are nuts to
try digging out some groddy old IOS version.

The thing takes off the shelf dram.  You probably have an old
PC you can scavenge it from.  It's ultra cheap on ebay.

You can boot via tftp on this router with current IOS
if you fill it full of ram.

Ted