[c-nsp] SXI1 is out

Mike Louis MLouis at nwnit.com
Wed Apr 1 12:42:46 EDT 2009

Good to know. I didn't it much in SXH, just installed SXH enough long enough to see the command was there. We had a multi-VRF deployment and SXH crashed and went to ROMMON once we configured 3 or more EIGRP AS #s in VRF-Lite deployment. We had to go to SXI for stability with EIGRP and VRF-lite. Then we lost Netflow commands again outside the global VRF.

Mike