[c-nsp] BGP Cease - Connection collision resolution

Florian Weimer fweimer at bfk.de
Fri Apr 3 09:51:25 EDT 2009

* Paul Stewart:

> So, I've discovered that 6/7 means "Connection collision resolution" - does
> anyone know what that means in English? ;)

In general, it means that both peers successfully established a TCP
connection, and one connection was closed.  This happens from time to
time and does not indicate a problem.

(Or do you mean what it means for this specific IOS version?  Sorry,
in this case I have to pass.)

--
Florian Weimer                <fweimer at bfk.de>
D-76133 Karlsruhe             fax: +49-721-96201-99