[c-nsp] EEM event-manager and "event none" question.

Ivan Pepelnjak ip at ioshints.info
Mon Apr 6 12:59:19 EDT 2009

An EEM applet can be triggered only by a single condition. If you want to
trigger it from the command line (with the "event man run" command), it
cannot be triggered by anything else, so it must have "event none"
pseudo-trigger.

The "event none" is used to indicate that "no trigger" is actually what you
want to do (as opposed to "I forgot to specify the trigger").

Ivan

http://www.ioshints.info/about
http://blog.ioshints.info/