[c-nsp] Odd multicast behavior from an ME3400

Alex ecralar at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 03:26:03 EDT 2009

I think you are missing a couple of steps. Packet count and capture.
 The multicast streams are UDP, are they? If so then:
1/ count packets sent on source and and packets received on independent
receiver (not on switch)
2/ capture stream and verify UDP checksum (udp.checksum_bad == 1 in
Wireshark display filter). You will need a powerful PC with lots of RAM and
fast disk.
HTH
Rgds
Alex