[c-nsp] video,voip and internet over DSL (converged)

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Apr 9 11:20:55 EDT 2009

The hardest part to IPTV is not the technical aspect, but establishing
contracts with the content providers, and additionally, encryption.

If you can address those issues (first), then the next steps will be clear.
There's a lot of middleware vendors out there, but I'm not sure any of them
are interested in a single MDU, even though it's large.  You may want to
talk to VideoFurnace, which does a lot for HigherEd.

Frank