[c-nsp] NAT on ACE

Arie Vayner arievayner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 11:44:37 EDT 2009

Pavel,

ACE can do this, but you need to take a look also at other performance
metrics such as maximal session number (which could be very different for
the same BW rate for different session profiles).
Also, you need to make sure that more advanced features you may need are
available and are scalable enough (like static mappings etc).
You should also think about features like NetFlow and routing

It could be a good idea to actually split the NAT functionality of the
enterprise and the data center as their level of redundancy, features and
traffic profiles are quite different.

Arie