[c-nsp] carrier router models comparison

Walter Keen walter.keen at RainierConnect.net
Mon Apr 13 12:24:30 EDT 2009

Backplane speed per slot I would imagine.

Imagine the 7600 and it's 10-port 10Ge card.   If it only has 40gb on
the backplane or fabric for that slot... well... lets hope all 10 ports
aren't utilized to 100% at all times, It's a little over 2:1
over-subscription for the example I gave.