[c-nsp] VTY Lines

Clinton Work clinton at scripty.com
Mon Apr 20 09:42:58 EDT 2009

Sound like a bug similiar to CSCee62455.  From experience with the bug,
once all the VTY lines are locked up, the console port would not respond
either.  The only way to clear the VTY lines was with SNMP, but it would
cause crashes from time to time.  "service tcp-keepaliaves in/out"
didn't help either.

Clinton.