[c-nsp] GSS and ACE

Eric Gauthier eric at roxanne.org
Wed Apr 22 10:50:15 EDT 2009

We're interested in the same sort of question.

In our case, we have server groups who already handle local load
balancing internally within their clusters.  My group, the network
team, wants to provide load balancing and automatic failover of
traffic between our two campus data centers but we don't need
the load piece nor, given the distributed nature of our campus,
is it easy to force all traffic through a set of LB's before
deciding which center should receive the traffic.

Eric :)