[c-nsp] QoS and VLAN

Church, Charles cchurc05 at harris.com
Wed Apr 29 13:14:33 EDT 2009

Steve,

	You have an example of this?  I've found on the platforms I work
on most that you can't use any LLQ (priority keyword) on a subint.  So
I've put a policy handling the priority stuff on the main int, and then
the other shaping/policing stuff on the subint, but have always
questioned its effectiveness, or the order of operation for traffic,
whether it hits the subint policy first, or the main int one.

Thanks,

Chuck