[c-nsp] PIX/ASA full tunnel for clients

Ryan Hughes rshughes at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:01:01 EDT 2009

Not really - simply don't specify a split tunnel policy under the
group-policy for the Remote Access group on the ASA.

group-policy RAS attributes
 dns-server value X.X.X.X
 vpn-tunnel-protocol IPSec
 split-tunnel-policy excludespecified                   ! don't need
 split-tunnel-network-list value TEST-ACL            ! don't need
 address-pools value VPN-POOL2
 webvpn
  url-list value XXX-XXX

Ryan