[c-nsp] multipath BGP not balancing equally.

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Wed Aug 5 09:19:51 EDT 2009

For small flow combinations you are right. btw, it would be just L3
src/dst flows by default unless the L4 port option is enabled.

I thought about there being a single flow causing the difference that
would be hashing down one of the paths. But 2G, while not impossible,
typically isn't used between two ip addresses. It's something to check
though for sure.

Rodney