[c-nsp] OT: Sniffing TCP connection quality

Andrew Yourtchenko ayourtch at cisco.com
Thu Aug 6 10:01:02 EDT 2009

Peter,

(not to hijack the thread, just to comment on tcptrace)

On Thu, 6 Aug 2009, Peter Rathlev wrote:

> Thank you all for the pointers. Tcptrace does seem quite interesting,
> even though it doesn't seem to be actively maintained since 2004.

At the IETF in Stockholm I had a chat with one of maintainers -
basically they haven't seen any bug reports, hence no new releases. Might
be understandable since the TCP has not majorly changed lately.

Of course, could be still bugs, so if you notice something, let them know.

cheers,
andrew