[c-nsp] OT: Sniffing TCP connection quality

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Thu Aug 6 04:53:14 EDT 2009

Thank you all for the pointers. Tcptrace does seem quite interesting,
even though it doesn't seem to be actively maintained since 2004. I had
of course overlooked Arbor Peakflow SP which seems very interesting.
Would there happen to be anybody on this list using Peakflow for quality
analysis? Any comments on how it does?

Regards,
Peter