[c-nsp] VSS 1440 issues

Eric Cables ecables at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 01:43:23 EDT 2009

Agreed, your mileage may vary on the exact timers to use (I ended up at 900
seconds), but synchronizing MAC and ARP aging timers should solve your
unicast flooding issues, assuming the traffic is to legitimate destinations.

Have you captured any traffic to identify the destination of flooded
traffic?

-- Eric Cables