[c-nsp] Feedback on Bug Toolkit (BTK), IOS Software Download Planner, etc...

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Thu Aug 13 10:01:45 EDT 2009

I got involved through a few channels and encouraged the teams
responsible for some of the Cisco.com Support tools to leverage this
forum directly for feedback. They were very interested in the idea.

Can those of you that care enough to give direct feedback based on the
past threads around IOS Upgrade Planner, Bug Toolkit, etc. please take a
few minutes and compose an email directly to:

Wilson Shiu (wshiu) <wshiu at cisco.com>

He is the point of contact for feedback.

They are eager to listen so now is a good time to get involved.

I encourage you guys to take advantage of this.

Thanks
Rodney