[c-nsp] OT: Internet Web Caching Solution

John P. Schneider johnps at IowaTelecom.com
Thu Aug 13 10:21:51 EDT 2009

http://www.peerapp.com/

Regards,
John

-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Felix Nkansah
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 8:41 AM
To: Cisco certification; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: [c-nsp] OT: Internet Web Caching Solution

Hi,
I am looking for a web caching and acceleration platform.

The Cisco Cache Engines were replaced by the Content Engines which has also been replaced with the WAE running ACNS software.

The datasheets on ACNS seem to imply caching and acceleration of multimedia traffic between branch offices and central office, with ACNS appliances at both ends.

That is not what I am looking for. I want a one-site appliance for Internet web traffic caching only.

Many thanks for your clarification.

Felix