[c-nsp] best PE-CE protocol

William McCall william.mccall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 09:55:14 EDT 2009

Certainly there are no technical issues with doing OSPF there... and
it may be easier in the long run. In my experience, I like BGP because
we get a lot more flexibility in policies, but I don't think that is
your concern here. The deciding factor for me would be "how familiar
is your customer with BGP vs OSPF?" Pick the one they won't screw up
on and it'll be fine.

--WM