[c-nsp] instabilities with SXI2?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Aug 14 21:13:22 EDT 2009

We've seen worse convergence times as compared to later SXF release in
SXH and SXI based releases.  I'm still trying to track it down.  The
most interesting thing was seeing ~18 second ping responses from the
device.

SXI2 is also the first release where the modular software was viable
for us.

I've not done a lot of testing with SXI2 yet, but I'm glad to hear
others are having good luck with it.

(I do have a number of outstanding bugs that we saw in SXI1 that are
not fixed until SXI3, including one of the PSIRT issues that went by
recently...)

	- Jared